This proven technology installs the Conductor (CAN) utilizing a VESSEL. Conductor is installed and verified prior to rig arrival. It require no cementing, verticality is verified when installed prior to rig arrival, risk for having to re-spud is removed from worst case timeline.
- Reduced cost, 1 – 4 rig days saved per well
- Risk mitigation. A beacon allows the rig to locate the CAN and connect the BOP to the Conductor immediately upon arrival at location. Drilling ahead commence with significant reduction of risk, and time saved.
- The CAN have strong HSE and Environmental advantages
- There are several CAN designs, and they continue to evolve with client’s input and requirement.
- CAN-basic (CAN used as a fundament and landing of rig deployed conductor)
- CAN-ductor (Conductor is and integrated part of the CAN when deployed prior to rig arrival)
- CAN-slender (allow additional cost savings and benefits associated with a slim well design, where possible)
- CAN-integrator (reduce project execution time and have SPS equipment pre mounted on the CAN)